Lonely Planet’s Pocket Nice & Monaco is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Wander the famous Promenade des Anglais, get lost in the winding alleyways of Nice’s old town and try your luck at Monte Carlo’s opulent casino – all with your trusted travel companion.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Pocket Nice & Monaco:
• Full-colour maps and images throughout.
• Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests.
• Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Free, convenient pull-out map (print version).
• User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time.
Coverage Includes: Vieux Nice, New Town, Promenade des Anglais, Le Port-Garibaldi, Cimiez, Liberation & Vernier, Nice Ouest & East of the Var, Monaco, and more.