Libro en papel
We’ve selected 38 amazing road trips through France, from two-day escapes to 10 day adventures, and packed them full of expert advice and inspirational suggestions. Whether you want to follow the course of the WWII invasion on Normandy's beaches or taste your way around the cellars of Champagne, we’ve got the trip for you.
Inside Lonely Planet France’s Best Trips:
• Lavish colour and gorgeous photography throughout.
• Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests.
• Get around easily - 93 easy-to-read, full-colour route maps, detailed directions.
• Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads.
• Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices.
• Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss.
• Useful features - including Driving Problem Buster, Detours, and Link Your Trip.
Covers: Paris, Normandy, Brittany, Breton Coast, Lyon, Nice, Cannes, St-Tropez, Chamonix, Marseille, Biarritz, St-Malo, Loire Valley, Auvergne, Provence, Alps, Lille and more.